2014年4月8日 星期二

2014/4/8

Just now I arrive serangoon mrt station just thinking how to get to MOM,like usual I will walk n looking the signboard to where my destination,but this will waste lot of time.

luckily I buy a temporary 3G so I can use my phone5 google map to search where exactly I head to.

Funny things when I stand in bus stop n keep looking my destination appear on signboard,one bus number 853 stop behind my back n ask me to get in,but I never ask him to stop,I just refuse to get in and maybe got some misunderstand,after I refuse n turn around for search the board the driver ask do I need to go MOM!?

I very impress to answer yes than I fly to the bus,feel happy n curious n ask how he know I want to MOM,I think he's a very senior driver keep saw a man like me to looking MOM,and he answer me he just look my face than he know.

Very funny n happy encounter.
I feel grateful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言